We all need parks...and we need YOU!
Everyone deserves a quality park within a 10-minute walk of home. But research shows 1 in 3 people in the United States – more than 100 million people – don’t have a park within a 10-minute walk of home.
Parks are essential to the physical, social, environmental and economic health of a community!
Thank you for signing up to be a Park Champion!
1. Sign-up: if you haven't already signed-up to be a park champion, please register HERE
2. Download and review the Park Audit User Guide
3. Map the walk route between your home and your neighborhood park.
4. Take your 10-minute walk to your local park with your user guide and note your observations along the way.
5. Complete the 5-question survey when you arrive at the park.
6. Submit your 10-minute walk audit and survey. You can send your completed audit to:
Marielle Harrington, Healthy Communities Coordinator
Lynnwood Recreation Center
Attn: Marielle Harrington
19100 44th Ave W
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Spanish version of the Park Audit User Guide: Park User Guide Spanish
For additional Park Audit Information: Safe Routes to Parks Audit Toolkit
If you are unable to download a Park Audit User Guide and would like to learn more contact:
Marielle Harrington | 425.670.5532 | firstname.lastname@example.org